2024 Kaleidoscope of Life Art Contest
Call for Entries
The Assistance Fund (TAF) invites all current TAF
patients to submit their artwork for a chance to be featured on select TAF
marketing and fundraising collateral. Marketing collateral include, but are not
limited to, printed greeting cards for TAF’s fundraising initiatives, impact
reports, newsletters, and social media accounts.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
- Art must be original and entirely
the entrant’s own.
- Eligible mediums include:
paintings, drawings, and collages. Photography and sculpture are ineligible for
this contest. Please submit a high-resolution image of your artwork using the
- The Assistance Fund is not
responsible for any technical difficulties that may prevent us from receiving
- The Assistance Fund will only accept submissions through the below online form. In order to be eligible to win, entrants must submit their artwork by 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 29, 2024.
- An internal committee of TAF employees will select five winners.
- Winners will be announced and notified by email by Monday, April 1, 2024.
- Winners will receive a TAF swag bag valued at $50 (limit: one swag bag per entrant).
- All winning entries will become the property of The Assistance Fund.
- Winning entries will be featured in marketing and fundraising materials.
Click here here for the official contest rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TAF Art Contest?
TAF’s 2024 Kaleidoscope of Life Art Contest is an opportunity for current TAF patients to highlight their creative work by submitting their best artwork for a chance to be featured on select TAF marketing and fundraising collateral.
Does a particular medium have a better chance at winning?
No. Paintings, drawings, and collages have an equal chance of being selected as one of the five winning entries; however, photography and sculpture will not be accepted in this contest.
I am having trouble entering my art through the online form. Can I send a photo of it by mail or email?
No. All submissions must be made via TAF’s website. If you are having technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know if my image is high-resolution?
A high-resolution image comprises specs of at least 300 pixels per inch. Most pictures of artwork taken on a smartphone are considered high-resolution.
Do I need to submit artwork to maintain my TAF eligibility status?
No. TAF’s 2024 Kaleidoscope of Life Art Contest is completely optional. Submissions and entries, or lack thereof, have no bearing on a patient’s eligibility to participate in a TAF disease program.
What does it mean to “share my story”?
The “Share Your Story” box is an optional opportunity to tell us about yourself and your artwork. Examples of information you may consider sharing are the inspiration behind the artwork you are submitting, your diagnosis journey, how you found The Assistance Fund, and how access to treatment has improved your life.
Do I have to share my story, or can I just submit my artwork?
No; You are not required to share your story to participate in TAF’s 2024 Kaleidoscope of Life Art Contest. The “Share Your Story” box is completely optional and will not affect your chances of winning.